The nail is an important part of our body because having nails, We can work and grasp properly. So we should take proper care of our nails. Beautiful nails enhance the beauty of our hands. Do you spend hours primping and preening your nails? Make your efforts counted by keeping your nails healthy with the help of these complete Natural Nail Care Tips.
Natural Nail Care Tips
When you need to trim your nails, it’s best to do it after they’ve been soaking for some time. You don’t need to specifically soak the nails if you don’t have time, just cut them right after your shower or bath. They’ll be perfectly ready to cut. When you’re done clipping your nails, use a cuticle stick and give your cuticles a gentle push back just push not cut. This shouldn’t hurt at all. Nothing looks worse than chipped polish but everyone knows that a manicure doesn’t last. Using clear polish gives your nails a smooth, shiny finish and even if it does start chipping, no one will be able to tell. A good choice would be a nail hardening polish, which if applied daily will harden your natural nail. We recommend you take your polish off once a week and give your nails a day break from polish. But during the week, if you notice some peeling, go ahead and reapply right over the peeling. Doing this once or twice won’t be noticeable. Keep reading these The Natural Nail Care Tips to apply.
Follow these Natural Nail Care Tips.
- Don’t cut or manipulate cuticles.
- Use nail hardeners carefully or not at all.
- Moisturize the nail bed and the cuticle.
- Take biotin supplements.
- Limit professional manicures.
- Avoid acetone-based polish removers.
- Avoid rough emery boards.
- Don’t overdo hand washing and limit contact with cleaning chemicals.
- Change shampoos.
- Choose nail tips over full extensions.
- Don’t bite your nails. It’s bad for your teeth and your nails. Even if you don’t bite, keep your nails out of your mouth.
- When you paint your fingers or toes when it starts to chip do not scrape it off. Use nail polish removers that are free from harmful chemicals.
- Make sure you don’t use unclean materials. Wash your clippers and dirt scraper after every use or it can make your nails even dirtier.
- For a nice clean look put on a clear coat of polish. That can’t hurt anything but just avoid the skin.
- When you get an ingrown toenail, do not tear it out of your skin because it can make you bleed, lose a lot of skin and nail, even worse it will hurt.
By Following these Natural Nail Care Tips, you will surely have healthy nails.