Do you know How to Reduce Belly Fat? Some amount of belly fat is normal, it helps to cushion the bones and organs and provide protection. Well excess fat might become a cause of concern. Don’t worry, you can reduce any type of fat by doing exercise and following a strict diet low on carbs. There are a number of reasons for belly fat in teens and adults and overeating and lack of exercise are the main factors. Here are some common ways of reducing belly fat.
Learn How to Reduce Belly Fat By Crunching
2. Twist Crunches:
Once you get used to the regular crunches, modify the basic crunch to get an even more effective tummy exercise!
3. Side Crunch:
This is same as the twist crunch exercise. The only thing that you need to do is tilt your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
4. Reverse Crunches:
Now it’s time to do reverse crunches. This is another good exercise to lose stomach fat. This is same as the twist crunch exercise. The only thing that you need to do is tilt your legs behind simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
5. Vertical Leg Crunch:
- Lie flat on the floor or on the mat with your legs extended upwards towards the ceiling and one knee crossed over the other.
- Now that you have positioned your body perfectly, do the same as you would have done in case of crunches. That is, breathe in and lift your upper body from the floor towards the pelvis.
- Now breathe out slowly. As you bring yourself down, breathe in again and exhale as you go up.
- Do 12-16 crunches for up to 3 sets at a go.
Through the above mentioned processes, you can learn How to Reduce Belly Fat and easily eliminate belly fat.
6. Bicycle Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat.
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how? We’ll tell you.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your side or behind your head as we do in crunches.
- Now lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg out.
- Now take your right leg out and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Alternate bending your knees this way as if you are paddling a bicycle.
7. Lunge Twist to Reduce Belly Fat
This is a beginners’ workout for beginners who want to reduce belly fat quickly.
- Stand with your legs hip width apart. Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Lift both your hands in front of you aligning them with your shoulders and parallel to the ground.
- Lunge forward, Take a big step forward with your right leg and sit down as if on a chair so that your knees are at a 90 degrees angle from the floor. The left leg should be positioned backwards supported by the toes.
- The spine should be kept straight. Don’t bend your spine forward as its the incorrect way of performing lunges.
- First twist your torso to the right and then to the left. Twist just the torso, not your legs.
Continue repeating this for 16 times.
8. Rolling Plank Exercise:
The rolling plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip and lower back.
- Position yourself on the floor with your knees and elbows resting on the ground.
- Keep your neck aligned with your spine. Look forward.
- Lift the knees up and support your legs on the toes.
- Contract your knees and keep breathing normally. This is the plank pose. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds.
Now start moving to and fro for the next 30 seconds. This is the rolling plank exercise.
9. Rolling Plank Sideways
- Lie down on the floor sideways.
- Support yourself on your right elbow and right leg. Your elbow should be perpendicular to the shoulder and the left leg should be above the right leg, keeping them together.
- Keep your knees straight. Your hips should not be touching the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Once you get comfortable, you may hold this for 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with your other side too.
While in this position you may also lift the leg placed on top and bring it back again. This makes the exercise more effective. In that case, it works not only for your abs but also for the thighs and hips. These are the easiest ways on How to Reduce Belly Fat .